SPREAD LOVE :bd
Happy. Inlove. Contented. :')
(6 days ago) 46 notes
1. It doesn’t mean you’ve lowered your standards because you’re hooking up when what you really want is a relationship. It means you’ve found someone so exceptional you’re willing to take a leap of faith.
2. Hooking up is human. It’s raw. Relationships are tamed, and while that’s what you’re going for, you aren’t mad at being reminded of your humanness, either.
3. It can be lonely sometimes, to feel like the only person who craves companionship.
4. Caring about someone who doesn’t care about you is one of the most exhausting things in the world.
5. When people say they’d rather hook up than be in a relationship because they don’t have much time you think “really?” Your friends with benefits situation seems to be a lot more dramatic and time consuming than simply being in a relationship where you know where you stand with someone.